For over 21 years the Khmer Community has come together to enjoy the outdoors! Join us as we camp and enjoy the end of summer at Camp Meriwether (Boy Scouts of America) at Cloverdale, Oregon from Friday, August 23rd to Sunday, August 25th.
Join the Cambodian American Community for a weekend outdoors!
17500 Cape Lookout Rd, Cloverdale, Oregon 97112 August 23-25, 2019
Costs and General Admissions for Entire Weekend, CASH ONLY:
- $20 per Person (Children Ages 12 and under Free)
- $10 per Car (Parking Fee)
- Check-in begins at 12PM Noon (Friday, August 23rd)
- First come, first serve on camping sites. Please follow all marked signs when at Camp. Please check in with volunteers beforehand.
- Activities include canoeing, archery, swimming, volleyball, hiking, Khmer karaoke, Khmer dance/rom vong, and beach access. Cape Lookout hike and beach fishing RSVPS are now open!
- Please remember to bring: tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, sweaters/jackets (accommodating Oregon Coast weather), Food/Picnic Essentials. We will bring the outdoor fun!
- PLEASE FOLLOW LOCAL LAW AND REGULATIONS ON THE OREGON BEACH and ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
- PROHIBITED ON CAMPGROUNDS: ALCOHOL AND PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPGROUNDS PER BSA RULES.