CACO Community Camping 2019
August 23 @ 12:00 pm - August 26 @ 12:00 pm$20
For over 21 years the Khmer Community has come together to enjoy the outdoors! Come join us again as we camp and enjoy the end of Summer together at Camp Meriwether (Boy Scouts of America) near at Cloverdale, Oregon from Friday, August 23rd to Sunday, August 25th in our own village here in the Pacific Northwest.
Costs and General Admissions for Entire Weekend – CASH ONLY
- $20 per Person (Children Ages 12 and under Free)
- $10 per Car (Parking Fee)
- Check-in begins at 12PM Noon (Friday, August 23rd)
- First come, first serve on camping sites. Please follow all marked signs when at Camp. Please check in with volunteers beforehand.
- Activities include canoeing, archery, swimming, volleyball, hiking, Khmer karaoke, Khmer dance/rom vong, and beach access.
- Please remember to bring: tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, sweaters/jackets (accommodating Oregon Coast weather), Food/Picnic Essentials. We will bring the outdoor fun!
- PLEASE FOLLOW LOCAL LAW AND REGULATIONS ON THE OREGON BEACH and ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
- PROHIBITED ON CAMPGROUNDS: ALCOHOL AND PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPGROUNDS PER BSA RULES.
More detail to come!
PLEASE RSVP at: https://www.facebook.com/events/341302243216213/