The Cambodian American Community of Oregon's commitment to community organizing falls on empowering community members, preserving Khmer culture and uniting the Cambodian-American community. Our programs are collaborative, volunteer-driven and include but are not limited to:
- Khmer Language School in preserving Khmer heritage through language and culture to Youth and Young-at-Heart.
- Annual CACO Camping in collaboration with the Boy Scouts of America/Camp Meriwether
- CACO Youth and Cambodian Student Outreach
- Khmer Student College Scholarship and Community Committee of Recent University Graduates
- Vancouver Lake Summer Picnic
- Khmer Heritage Night annual celebration of Cambodian-American Heritage
- Cross Community Engagement with City of Portland/Office of Neighborhood Involvement, Portland Parks and Recreation, Multnomah County, and Oregon's Asian and Pacific Islander Communities)