CACO Camping 2018
Costs and General Admissions for Entire Weekend:
• $20 per Person (Children Ages 12 and under Free)
• $10 per Car (Parking Fee)
~~~ CASH ONLY ~~~
For over 20 years the Khmer Community has come together to enjoy the outdoors! Come join us again as we camp and enjoy the end of Summer together at Camp Meriwether (Boy Scouts of America), near Tillamook, Oregon from August 24th to August 26th (Friday-Sunday) in our own village here in the Pacific Northwest.
• Check in begins at 12PM Noon (Friday August 24th)
• First come, first serve on camping sites. Please follow all marked signs when at Camp. Please check in with volunteers beforehand.
• Activities include canoeing, archery, swimming, volleyball, hiking, Khmer karaoke, Khmer dance/rom vong, and beach access
• Please remember to bring: tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, sweaters/jackets (accommodating Oregon Coast weather), Food/Picnic Essentials. We will bring the outdoor fun!
• PROHIBITED ON CAMPGROUNDS: ALCOHOL AND PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPGROUNDS PER BSA RULES.
• PLEASE FOLLOW LOCAL LAW AND REGULATIONS ON THE OREGON BEACH and ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
MORE DETAILS TO COME!